Tuesday 18 October 2016

WEEK 7: SUMMARY

We already finished all the topics that need to be covered by Dr.Parameswari. On this week 7, we just discussed our test paper that we did on week 5. She gave the tips on how to understand the questions and how to answer it. On the last test, I admit that some of the questions were tricky and there are a lot of answers that i got wrong. I need to push myself on the next coming test. I love to study about biology but sometimes I lost my focus. About Dr.Parameswari's classes, I found it fine and interesting. At first, i need to adapt with the skill of teaching from her. Dr. Parameswari will not give all the information. She wants her students to find the information and not just waiting for someone else to give it to you. She also encourage all her students to use their critical thinking and not totally depend on the lecture notes. After this, Dr. Nik will continue the lecture on other topics and I would like to say thank you to Dr.Parameswari for all the knowledge that have been given and I also want to apologize if I did something wrong. I hope we can see each other again and I want to make her proud soon.

Image result for graduation gif

No comments:

Post a Comment